In compliance with Act 34/2002, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, SERVICIOS TURÍSTICOS ERREKA informs that a cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies enable a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of users or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they are used, they can be employed to recognise users.
Types of cookies
> By management function:
- First-party cookies are those that act on the user’s device from a domain managed by the company that owns the domain
- Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the users’ device from a domain that is not managed by the company, but by another entity that processes data collected through cookies.
> By storage time:
- Session cookies are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are normally used to store information requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies store data in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie’s manager, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
> By the data processing purpose:
- Analytical cookies are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies are those that, properly processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Technical cookies are those that allow controlling the use of different applications or services to control traffic and data communication.
- Personalisation cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a number of criteria in the user’s device.
- Social media cookies are used so that visitors can interact with the content of different social platforms and are generated only for users of such social media.
Below we inform you in detail of the cookies that may be installed by our website. Depending on your browsing, all or only some of them may be installed.
|__ga||Analysis||It is used to distinguish users||Third parties||2 years|
|__gid||Analysis||It is used to distinguish users||Third parties||24 hours|
|WordPress_||Functionality||It is enabled at login and saves the authentication details||Own||1 year|
|WordPress_logged_in_||Functionality||It is enabled at login and saves the authentication details||Own||1 year|
|WordPress_test_cookie||Functionality||It is enabled at login and saves the authentication details||Own||1 year|
|Wp-settings-||Functionality||It serves to customise the User Interface||Own||1 year|
|Wp-settings-Time-||Functionality||It serves to customise the User Interface||Own||End of session|
Revoking and removing Cookies
- For more information about the Firefox browser, click here.
- For more information about the Chrome browser, click here.
- For more information about the Explorer browser, click here.
- For more information about the Safari browser from here.
- For more information about the Opera browser: here.
Regarding third-party cookies, i.e., those that are alien to our website, we can not be held liable for the content and veracity of the privacy policies they include, so the information we offer is always with reference to the source.